WINNER ANNOUNCED: Sony a9 Giveaway in Partnership with Fundy & Fstoppers!
UPDATE: THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS (SELECTED AT RANDOM VIA THE GLEAM.IO APP):
Congrats to Ryan Robinson from South Dakota!
The giveaway prize
This is Sony’s new flagship camera and has quickly become one of the most sought-after cameras on the market. Here are a few specs worth noting:
- World’s first full-frame stacked CMOS sensor, 24.2 MP2 resolution
- 693 point focal plane phase detection AF points with 60 AF/AE tracking calculations per second
- Mag. Alloy Dual SD card slots, and extended battery life
- 120fps all full HD at up to 100Mbps
enter Giveaway here!
- There are 7 easy ways to enter, and if you do all 7 you can gain up to 23 individual entries to increase your chance of winning.
- Contest is open internationally (additional customs/shipping fees may apply to countries outside of the US).
- One lucky winner will be selected on June 15, 2017 by Scott Robert Lim and Andrew Funderburg.
Storytelling and the Power of Print
The Power of Print is a documentary following Andrew Funderburg of Fundy Designer, as he travels to France to recreate a print of his great-great uncle’s portrait. The lucky Sony A9 winner will be selected live at the premiere on June 15, 2017 by Sony Artisan Scott Robert Lim and Andrew Funderburg himself.
More about the Sony a9
Want to see our initial thoughts on the Sony a9? Refer to these articles:
- SONY ANNOUNCES A9 AND 100MM-400MM 4.5-5.6 SUPER TELEPHOTO ZOOM
- SONY A9 REVIEW / OVERVIEW| THE AFFIRMATION OF MIRRORLESS & WISH FULFILLMENT
- SONY A9 PRE-ORDERS ARE ROLLING IN | HERE ARE KITS & ACCESSORIES ON OFFER IF YOU WANT ONE SOON
Is this giveaway open internationally?
Additional customs/shipping fees may apply to countries outside of the US.
Can I get entries for “Signing up for a free SLR Lounge Premium Trial” if I am already a Premium Member?
Yes. You don’t have to sign up for another account. Simply enter your existing account info into the “What is Your Username or Email (for verification)” Field.