Taking Great Photos ≠ Being Successful In Business
EVEN SOME OF THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE WORLD STRUGGLE WITH BUSINESS
In this workshop, we share ALL of our strategies, templates, and workflows that we've used over the past decade, to build one of the most profitable photography studios - Lin and Jirsa. Let us help you build the photography business of your dreams.
For ALL Photographers
We tackle the toughest aspects of running a successful photography business, regardless of genre, niche, or location.
4 Full Workshops
101 - The Photography Business Plan
201 - Photography Pricing and Product Design
301 - Marketing & SEO for Photographers
401 - How to Book Photography Clients (Sales)
Bonus - 3 Advanced Marketing PDFs40 Contracts, Templates, Workbooks and More!
Complete Pathway to Success
The most comprehensive business training system for photographers on the market. Period. This is a must see for any photographer.
40 Workbook Downloadables & Resources
Operations & Pricing Workbooks
- Gear & Software Purchasing Guide
- Competition Analysis (SWOT)
- Profit and Loss Forecast & Sample
- Pricing Calculators
- Mentor Contact Tracking Sheet
Sample Contracts & Email Templates
- Client Agreement Contract
- 2nd Shooter/Assistant Contracts
- Model Release
- Mentor Contact Email Template
- Vendor Image Delivery Template
Marketing Checklists & Workbooks
- Client Persona Template
- Website Page Content List
- Guest Publishing List
- Photographer Features List
- Photography Directories List
Course 1 of 4 | The Photography Business Plan
Myth: "I can just figure things out along the way"
A successful business starts with a solid blueprint and a clear vision. Passionate photographers often jump into business without researching the market, setting their mission statement, and establishing a legitimate, well-protected business.
create a business plan
Learn how to choose your a focus within photography, create an Executive Summary, identify your marketing message, and more.
Understand your market
Conduct a SWOT Analysis to analyze your competitor's strengths and weaknesses and well as opportunities and threats in the market.
set up your business RIGHT
Understand all aspects of your Business, including insurance, accounting, contracts, financial reporting, and more.
Course 2 of 4 | Photography Pricing & Product Design
Myth: "My Clients Just Won't Pay That Much"
Course 2 helps you to design products and services that your target market will actually purchase! Your product isn’t simply the photos you capture, but rather the entire brand experience!
Create the perfect experience
Your product experience begins with a website visit and extends beyond image delivery. Let us help you perfect the process.
Understand pricing psychology
Understand how to craft packages to appeal to your target audience with concepts like price anchors, consumer vs luxury pricing, and more.
Is your most popular package/product your most profitable one? Learn how to maximize profitability by using our pricing calculators.
Course 3 of 4 | Marketing & SEO For Photographers
Myth: "I Need To Spend Money On Marketing for leads"
The best product can’t sell if people aren’t seeing it. Course three is all about eyeballs. We’re going to give you a four-prong, comprehensive approach to marketing that is far beyond anything you've ever seen.
Book Your First Client
Learn how to market to your first clients, even without an established brand or portfolio.
Never Pay for Advertising
Master our strategies for creating assets that attract leads without spending money.
SEO & Web Marketing
Understand the best SEO and web marketing practices to sustainably grow your business.
Course 4 of 4 | How To Book Photography Clients
Myth: "I need to be pushy & outgoing to book clients"
Sales isn’t about selling something a client doesn’t want. (That’s simply manipulation). Sales is designed to give your clients the exact photography product that they are already seeking!
learn sales techniques
Learn universal sales and communication techniques and see how they are applied specifically to photography clients.
Understand Your Clients' Needs
Our WAVE (Wall Art Vision Exercise) is our studio's secret to understanding exactly what our clients are looking for, helping us not only sell to them better, but to also photograph them better.
practice sales calls & meetings
Follow our exercises and case studies to practice your sales calls and meetings so that you can book clients and close the sale.
Advanced Marketing PDFs (Bonus)
Amplify your business with these three advanced marketing strategies.
get leads & instagram followers with giveaways
Learn one of our biggest secrets to generating thousands of leads and new Instagram followers in a single month with a low-cost, high-return strategy of photo session promotional giveaways.
create a client inquiry machine with lead magnets
Learn how to create valuable resources catered to your target market in order to create a passive, lead generation machine.
convert leads to clients with email funnels
Learn how to create a series of automated emails to convert your leads into clients through feeding them information and education.
Join Thousands of Photographers
Experience Success with SLR Lounge
See how our students from various genre's of photography in different parts of the country are building the photography business of their dreams in this video.
"2018 Is my break out 1st year as a full time wedding photographer and to say its been a success would be an understatement. Without your guidance there is no way on this green earth i would be where i am today."
"I binge watched the whole thing. I have been behind my computer working on my website and my neck is crippled from it but I still feel empowered by Pye's roadmap. You are great in this class and thanks to the students too.."
"I paid a business coach a pretty penny to get LESS information then what’s being offered in this business course. I’m recommending it to everyone I know!"
Course one - the Photography Business Plan
Expectations & Aspirations
- Common Myths & Unknown Truths
- Know the Road Ahead
- The Lin and Jirsa Journey
- Part Time, Full Time, Employed...
- Respect Yourself, Stop Wasting Time
- Your Business Roadmap & Guide
- Great Plans Still Fail
- Strategy Vs. Planning
- The Business Plan Summary
- The Power Of Mind Mapping
- Step 1: Select A Focus
- Step 2: Basic Market Research
- Step 3: S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Step 4: Target Market Personas
- Step 5: Values. Vision. Mission.
- Step 6: Creating Goals
- Effectively Managing Your Time
- Time To Catch Up
- Creating Your Plan
- Six Great Ways To Master...
- Selecting The Entity + Registering...
- Liability + Insurance
- Protect Yourself With Contracts
- Why You Need Accounting
- Good Data = Good Decisions
- Using The Gear And IT Guide
Course Two - Photography Pricing & product Design
Your Product & Target Market
- What's Your Product?
- Luxury vs. Consumer Products
- Econ 101: Elasticity vs. Inelasticity
- Aiming For A Luxury Experience
- Your Clarified Message
- Brand Message Case Studies
- What's In A Name?
- Your Client "Why"
- Crafting The "Why" Experience
- Document The Client Experience
- Register Domains + Social Accounts
- Creating The Logo + Branding
- Your Website's Landing Page
- Your Portfolio Design
- Dude, Where's Your Blog?
- Pricing Fears & Myths
- Design Your Services/Packages
- Three Pricing Methods
- Package Pricing Psychology
- Psychology Of Numbers
- Good, Better, Best
- Building A Simple Price Guide
- The Biggest Mistake You'll Make
- Deals & The Minimum Pricing
Course Three - Marketing & SEO For Photographers
Grass Roots & Network Marketing
- Grass Roots & Network Marketing
- The Empty Party
- Your First Brand Ambassadors
- The Listing/Classified Hustle
- Service Trades (TFP/MM)
- Making Instagram Simple
- Your Automated Pinterest Plan
- Facebook...Because You Must
- Social Media Guide
- What is Content Marketing?
- The Monster: SEO
- Selecting Your Keywords
- Testing Your Keywords
- Grouping Main/Niche Goals
- Sample Keyword Strategy
- Your Content Roadmap
- How To Craft Resources
- How To Blog
- Under The Hood Of SEO (Reference)
- Internal Linking Basics
- Backlink Building Basics
- Link Value Factors
- Measuring Link Value
- Knowing Nofollow
- Link Building Plan: Strategy
- Link Building Plan: Guest Writing
- Link Building Plan: Features
- Link Building Plan: Directories
- Link Building Plan: Comments
- Link Building Plan: One Simple Tool
- Giveaway/Styled Shoots
- Creating Lead Magnets
- Creating Email Funnels
Course Four - How To Book Photography Clients
Fundamentals + Human Psychology
- Concrete vs. Flexible
- Time To Get In The Ring
- Your Worst Enemy
- What Is Sales?
- Simple Human Needs
- Basic "Buyer" Psychology
- Frame Control
- Setting Anchors
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Your First Failure
- The Sales Process
- Your Second Failure
- Step 0: Building Rapport + Trust
- Step 1: Identify The Need/Want
- Step 2+3: The Solution
- Step 4: Close, Make The Ask
- Step 5: Follow Up, Resolve Concerns
- Role Play > The Framework
- Ring Time, Part II
- Timing Is Everything
- Phone Objectives
- How Phone Sales Differ
- Body Language Still Matters
- The Sing Song Voice
- Desire, Scarcity + Urgency
- Scripts + Role Playing
- The Best Sales Person
- Eight Reasons You Don't Close
- Change Your Mindset/Frequency
- Dual Process
- It's Not About The Features
- Always Positive, Always Affirming
- The Second Money
- Chumming The Price Waters
- Forbidden Words
- Objections + Q&A
Q: Is this course included in SLR Lounge Premium