In the past, we’ve brought you essential forms and checklists for photographers like the model release form and the photography contract. We wanted to continue this series by providing you with a Photography Equipment Checklist.
Why Use a Photography Equipment Checklist?
Forgetting a critical battery, filter, gel, or other piece of gear can have significant effects on your shoot. It’s easy to forget small, but important items. While we would not likely walk out of the door without our camera body, we might forget the all important Pocket Wizard Cable and thus be unable to execute certain off-camera lighting techniques.
What Makes This Form Different?
We’ve tried our best to make your life easy by creating an easily printable, 3 column excel spreadsheet. Simply replace our equipment items with yours and print out the page. Now you have a checklist that you can use for 3 shoots (one shoot per column).
Where can I download this?
–> Click here to download the Photography Equipment Checklist. It’s Free!
Photography Equipment Checklist
The following are items that we’ve included in our checklist
- Pelican 1510
- UNDFIND One Bag
- UNDFIND Waist Shooter
- Tripod/Flash Stand Bag
- Main Body | Canon 5D Mark III
- Backup Body | Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 Mark II
- Canon 70-200mm II
- Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II
- Canon 50mm f/1.2L
- Canon 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Canon 100mm F/2.8L
- Canon 580 EX II (2x)
- Shoot Through Umbrella
- Off Camera Flashes (x3)
- Flash Stands (x2)
- Tungsten Flash Gels (x6)
- On Camera Flash bracket
- Quantum Blade & Cable
- Lowel GL1 Gun Light
- Gary Fong Lightsphere
- Pocketwizard Plus III w/ Caddys (x4)
- Pocket Wizard Cables (x6)
- 5 in 1 reflector
- Eneloop AA Batteries (16x)
- Duracell AA Batteries (16x)
- 5D Battery (x4)
- Battery Charger
- SanDisk 64GB SD Card
- SanDisk 32 GB CF Card
- SanDisk 16GB CF Card (2x)
- SanDisk 8GB CF Card (2x)
- Putty for Ring Shots
- Business Cards
- Protein Bar
What are we missing in our Photography Equipment Checklist?
Are there things that you carry on your shoots that you don’t see listed here? Let us know what we missed!
- Wildlife Photography Safety Tips - How To Be A Sneaky Nin...
- The Greatest Lesson I've Learned In Wedding Photography |...
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Inspiration & Plagiarism: The Good, Bad, & The Ugly
- Five Tips To Make This Off Season The Best Ever
- Meet the Writers: Tanya Smith, SLR Lounge Author of the P...