Instantly add Unique Textures to Your images
Give your images and extra boost with our handmade, custom textures.
Learn to incorporate all 5 of our paper texture categories with all types of photography, including:
- Wedding Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Street Photography
Paper Texture Categories
All 5 of our paper texture categories have been organized in a straight forward, systematic approach for you to add them quickly and efficiently to your images.
Foundation Photoshop Textures
These 50 Foundation Textures are the original craft papers as well as their crumpled counterparts.
Burned Photoshop Paper Textures
The 30 Burn Textures included in the pack were created by taking the foundation papers and grunge papers and partially burning them
GRUNGE PHOTOSHOP PAPER TEXTURES
We also include 80 Grunge Textures, created by taking the foundation papers above and staining them and scratching them to give them more character.
EFFECTS PHOTOSHOP TEXTURES
We also include 50 Effects Textures, which are additional layers of effects that you can add to existing textures or use by themselves and stand-along textures.
BLENDED PHOTOSHOP TEXTURES
Within the 2.5 Hours of video tutorials, we teach you how to blend multiple layers of textures to create unique textures that fit a particular image and style. To get you started, we include 23 of these that we’ve created for you. We encourage you to create your own!
How to Texture Images in Photoshop
- Introduction to the Texture Pack
- Understanding Blend Modes
- How to Open Images as Layers
- Common Texturing Misconceptions
- Texturing the Newborn Photo
- Fine Art Texturing RAW Preparation
- Fine Art Texturing
- Equestrian Portrait RAW Preparation
- Equestrian Portrait Texturing
- Musician Portrait RAW Preparation
- Musician Portrait Texturing
- Understanding Frequency Separation
Creating Unique Custom Texture Blends
- Creating Basic Texture Blends
- Effects for Advanced Texture Blends
- More Tips for Creating Texture Blends
How to Create Handmade Paper Texture
- How to Create Custom Paper Textures
- How to Process RAW Texture Files
Q: What are the licensing terms for these textures?
A: See the licensing terms here. https://www.slrlounge.com/license-terms-use/
Q: How are your texture different that others?
A: Our textures differ primarily in the following ways
- Custom – The handmade process ensures that you’re getting unique textures
- Organization – The organization ensures that you can find the right look for the right image
- Tutorials – Leaning the proper way to apply these textures is important to achieving amazing results