Have about $10 and 20 minutes? You could be photographing cells with your smartphone the same day, as well as be the hero of young children and your geeky friends alike!
Turn Your Smartphone Into a Digital Microscope for Macro Photography
3x 4 ½” x 5/16” carriage bolts
9x 5/16” nuts
3x 5/16” wing nuts
5x 5/16” washers
¾” x 7” x 7” plywood — for the base
⅛” x 7” x 7” plexiglass — for the camera level (stand)
⅛” x 3” x 7” plexiglass — for the specimen level
laser pointer focus lens
LED click light (for backlit specimens)
[rewind: DIY Fiber Optics Effect for Flash]
I can totally see this going larger scale for your DSLR and getting really creative macro photography.
What ideas does a build like this inspire?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Instructables user Yoshinok]
- Create Proton Streams From Ghostbusters Using Light Paint...
- See the 'World In Infrared' With Your Own DIY Conversion
- DIY vs. Boredom & An Awesome $60 DIY Photo/Video Light Panel
- DIY: Build An 'Insanely Bright' LED Light Panel For $70
- Photography Hack: Use a Calculator as an Intervalometer t...
- Filming in the Fetal Position: BTS of the One Take Music...