Have about $10 and 20 minutes? You could be photographing cells with your smartphone the same day, as well as be the hero of young children and your geeky friends alike!
Turn Your Smartphone Into a Digital Microscope for Macro Photography
3x 4 ½” x 5/16” carriage bolts
9x 5/16” nuts
3x 5/16” wing nuts
5x 5/16” washers
¾” x 7” x 7” plywood — for the base
⅛” x 7” x 7” plexiglass — for the camera level (stand)
⅛” x 3” x 7” plexiglass — for the specimen level
laser pointer focus lens
LED click light (for backlit specimens)
[rewind: DIY Fiber Optics Effect for Flash]
I can totally see this going larger scale for your DSLR and getting really creative macro photography.
What ideas does a build like this inspire?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Instructables user Yoshinok]
- A Portable, DIY Solution to Organize All Your Battery Cha...
- 8 DIY Tricks You Can Do With Your Smartphone | COOPH
- Challenge: Creative DIY Light Modifiers for Only $10 - Ca...
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- 5 Inexpensive & Creative DIY Lighting Setups To Help You...
- DIY Sun-Blaster | Build Your Own 1000w Equivalent LED Fla...