Have about $10 and 20 minutes? You could be photographing cells with your smartphone the same day, as well as be the hero of young children and your geeky friends alike!
Turn Your Smartphone Into a Digital Microscope for Macro Photography
3x 4 ½” x 5/16” carriage bolts
9x 5/16” nuts
3x 5/16” wing nuts
5x 5/16” washers
¾” x 7” x 7” plywood — for the base
⅛” x 7” x 7” plexiglass — for the camera level (stand)
⅛” x 3” x 7” plexiglass — for the specimen level
laser pointer focus lens
LED click light (for backlit specimens)
[rewind: DIY Fiber Optics Effect for Flash]
I can totally see this going larger scale for your DSLR and getting really creative macro photography.
What ideas does a build like this inspire?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Instructables user Yoshinok]
- How To Package & Mail Your Prints, By Some Of The Best In...
- DIY Photography Galore! Three Projects to Save You Money
- How I Shot It: Cruising The World In Infrared On Bike
- DIY: Build A Camera Slider With Bearings For Under $100
- Inexpensive Light Modifier: The Black Foamie Thing
- DIY Tilt-Shift Lens Made With a Broken Canon 50mm f1.8 an...