Have about $10 and 20 minutes? You could be photographing cells with your smartphone the same day, as well as be the hero of young children and your geeky friends alike!
Turn Your Smartphone Into a Digital Microscope for Macro Photography
3x 4 ½” x 5/16” carriage bolts
9x 5/16” nuts
3x 5/16” wing nuts
5x 5/16” washers
¾” x 7” x 7” plywood — for the base
⅛” x 7” x 7” plexiglass — for the camera level (stand)
⅛” x 3” x 7” plexiglass — for the specimen level
laser pointer focus lens
LED click light (for backlit specimens)
[rewind: DIY Fiber Optics Effect for Flash]
I can totally see this going larger scale for your DSLR and getting really creative macro photography.
What ideas does a build like this inspire?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Instructables user Yoshinok]
- DIY Off-Camera Flash Hack: Wildlife Photographer With A 50mm
- Make Your Own Lightweight GoPro Camera Stabilizer With So...
- Keeping Tabs on Gels - DIY Quick Swap Color Correction
- $50 DIY Continuous Lighting Set-Up For Great Portraits |...
- DIY: Inexpensive and Easy-To-Make Macro Extension Tube
- Easychrome: A DIY Aerochrome-Emulating, Color-Infrared Po...