Cultural Wedding Photography Guides: Hindu Wedding Photography Guide
Download Your Full Copy Of The Hindu Wedding Photography Guide In The Downloads Tab
We designed this guide to teach you to successfully photograph Hindu weddings. To ensure success, this wedding guide explores several Hindu wedding traditions and provides specialized photography tips that will help you anticipate each of these significant moments and capture them as they occur.
The guide includes information and tips on the following:
- Glossary of Hindu wedding terms so you’re familiar with every aspect of the wedding.
- Sample wedding day timeline so you can anticipate and prepare for each moment.
- Overview of Hindu wedding traditions, including the baraat, mangal phera, vidaai, and more.
- Photography tips so you can anticipate moments and create artistic, story-driven wedding photographs.
- 130+ reference images for inspiration.
- Plus more!
We Need Your Help
We would like to invite you to complete a brief survey to provide feedback for the Hindu Wedding Photography Guide and help shape the content of future guides. We appreciate your time and will actively use your feedback to improve our content.
Click HERE to take the survey.
Questions and Comments
Please aggregate your questions below so that we can address them in future versions of this wedding guide!