At SLR Lounge, we’re all about providing great resources for our photography community. Currently, we are hard at work on a few new workshops, including a Wedding Photography Workshop, Lighting 201 (Off Camera Flash), Fitness Photography 101 and a few others. We’ve just released Photography 101 and Lighting 101; Be sure to check in our store for the latest! In the meantime, we will continue releasing free resources like this one.
Download It Here!
Book 1 | Planning and Preparation
- Learn how to give your clients guidance on props, wardrobe, and makeup.
- Learn how to plan for your engagement session by creating a client mood board.
- Learn how to help your clients choose their locations.
- Learn other ways to plan for a fun, complete engagement session.
Here are a few sample slides from Book 1:
Book 2 | Gear, Lighting and Settings
- Learn the lenses, camera gear, and lighting equipment recommended.
- Learn basic camera settings and suggestions for creating more consistency.
- Learn various lighting techniques using only a 5 in 1 reflector.
Here are a few sample slides from Book 2:
Book 3 | Posing and Shooting
- Learn how to create hundreds of poses from 4 foundation poses.
- Learn how to create a variety of looks and feels using different poses and crops.
- Follow us through a live shoot to see how we pose and compose in different situations.
Here are a few sample slides from Book 3: