Tamron Announces Pricing & Availability of the 20mm F/2.8 Lens for Sony E-Mount
Last night, Tamron officially announced the Close-Focusing 20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F050) prime lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras will be on sale in the USA on January 30, 2020 with a MSRP of approximately $349 USD. This lens adds to the already rapidly expanding lineup of E-mount lenses giving users more flexibility and creative options for their projects.
[Related Reading: Tamron Is Working On More Lenses For Sony E-Mount]
- Enhanced close-focusing capability expands lens versatility with an MOD of 4.3 inches.
- 67mm filter diameter, same as all other Tamron lenses for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Superb high-resolution performance that matches the latest high-resolution image sensors.
- Superior design and consistent 2.5 in overall length facilitate ease-of-use.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating contribute to a comfortable, user friendly photographic experience.
- Compatible with various camera-specific features including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||94° 30′|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.3″ / 10.92 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.87 x 2.5″ / 73 x 63.5 mm|
|Weight||7.8 oz / 221 g|
Check Pricing & Availability From Our Preferred Vendors Here
$100 Off Premium
1,500+ Lessons, 30+ Workshops
33% Off Visual Flow
Designed by SLR Lounge & DVLOP
2020 Holiday Gift Guide
Ideas for All Budgets
Black Friday Deal Tracker