Communication & Planning
Prepare For A 5 Star Client Experience- 1 Reviews
- Wedding Workshop 1 or 8 (See 8 Part System)
- Book Clients and Guarantee an Incredible Experience
- 9 Hours of HD Video Instruction
- Comprehensive PDF Slides
- Email Templates, Timeline Guides, & Equipment Checklist
- Total File Size: 8.19GB
Welcome to the first installment of our Wedding Workshop Series | Communication, Planning, and Ecstatically Happy Clients. This portion of the series will guide you through every piece of information needed for you to create a system and framework for outstanding shoots as well as conducting successful interactions with your clients to help promote a healthy photography business.
Exceeding Client Expectations
Even when consistently delivering quality images, a successful photographer will always do more to ensure their clients an amazing experience. This workshop will teach you how to hone in on the all the necessary soft skills such as communication and understanding so that you can be fully adept at comprehending what your client’s vision is and what they’re looking for when hiring you as their photographer. We show you how to build relationships with your clients and gain their trust from that very first meeting.
Learn Every Step of Communication
Part One of this series covers all those little details that few really seem to talk about. Within this workshop, we will discuss every aspect of how to conduct an initial meeting, set up a mood board, and more. We’ll show you our framework for how to communicate with your clients not only prior to your shoots but for your actual engagement sessions, wedding day couple session, etc. Not to mention that all of these tips on communication and planning can be applied to all other genres of photography.
What’s Included In This Workshop
In addition to our video tutorials, we have included the following assets and templates for you to use in your business:
- Our Ideal Wedding Timeline – This guide will help you communicate to your clients the ideal amount of time needed on the wedding day for their photo sessions.
- Gear Checklists – Our checklist will help you ensure that you have everything you need before going on a shoot.
- 12 Template Emails – These emails encompass all our communication and touch points from setting up the Initial Meeting to delivering your final images.
Wedding Workshop | Part One – Table of Contents
Chapter One | Communication, Communication, Communication
Chapter Two | The Initial Meeting
Chapter Three | Prepping for the Engagement Shoot
Chapter Four | Engagement Shoot Prep & Communication
Chapter Five | Prepping for the Wedding Talk Through
Chapter Six | Wedding Day Preparation & Communication
Access this workshop and community in two ways
Streaming & Video Downloads
Communication & Planning
One Time Payment
- Access this workshop only
- Lifetime Access
$74 One time payment – LIFETIME ACCESS
Access all 30+ SLR Lounge Workshops
Just $29/Month Billed Annually
- Access this workshop + All other workshops
- Access expires with inactive subscription
$348 / yr – Unlimited Streaming