Important Note: This Is Course 4 Of 4
We highly recommend that our students purchase the entire training system, as each course builds upon the last. However, we listed it for sale individually for those photographers who are only looking for guidance in one particular area and don’t mind references to topics covered in previous courses.
Master The Art Of Sales & Booking
We all have this fear of sales because we think we will come off inorganic to our clients. But if it feels that way, that’s not sales, that’s manipulation. In this course, we will show you how sales is a value added service.
Myth: “I Need To Be Pushy & Outgoing To Book Clients”
Sales isn’t about selling something a client doesn’t want. Sales is designed to give your clients the exact photography product that they are already seeking! Learn universal sales and communication techniques and see how they are applied specifically to photography clients.
6 Steps To Perfecting The Sales Process
This is a sales framework that was developed over 100 years ago and remains to be one of the most successful ways to sell products, no matter what the industry. We’ve taken a proven process and perfected it with a few of our own added steps to help you relate and understand your clients in order to gain their trust.
Book Clients Via Phone, E-Mail, Or In-Person
Regardless of where you are in your business, we’ll provide you with a viable sales process that works for you and your ideal clientele.
– Understand your client’s vision with one simple question using the Wall Art Vision Exercise
– Learn the importance of body language
– Know proper etiquette when first meeting clients
– Learn why the phone is your best sales tool
– Know the importance of response time/rate
– Find out the best times to contact clients
– Understand why body language matters
– Learn easy voice tips for an elevated sales experience
– Use our e-mail templates for initial contact, quotes, contracts, and more
– Learn what resources your client’s can benefit from in order to help their decision making
– Select the proper tone and voice for your correspondence
Watch The Trailer For The Full Training System
Pricing Section Starts at 8:10 and Ends at 11:02
Note: This product page is for the following course:
How To Book Photography Clients | Photography Business 401
Purchasing this course does NOT grant access to the full training system. For the full training system, please click here.
Join Thousands Of Photographers
This Workshop Is Transforming The Businesses Of Thousands Already!
Experience Success With SLR Lounge
See How Our Students From Various Genre’s Of Photography In Different Parts Of The Country Are Building The Photography Business Of Their Dreams In This Video.
Access this workshop and community in two ways
Streaming & Video Downloads
Create Products And Experiences Designed To Sell
One Time Payment
- Access this workshop only
- Lifetime Access
$99 One time payment – LIFETIME ACCESS
Access all 30+ SLR Lounge Workshops
Just $29/Month Billed Annually
- Access this workshop + All other workshops
- Access expires with inactive subscription
$348 / yr – Unlimited Streaming
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you purchased this course, you can download each video by clicking the download button below each video for offline access. If you are a subscriber, then you have streaming access only for the duration of your membership.