important Note: This Is Course 4 Of 4
We highly recommend that our students purchase the entire training system, as each course builds upon the last. However, we listed it for sale individually for those photographers who are only looking for guidance in one particular area and don't mind references to topics covered in previous courses.
Master The Art Of Sales & Booking
We all have this fear of sales because we think we will come off inorganic to our clients. But if it feels that way, that’s not sales, that’s manipulation. In this course, we will show you how sales is a value added service.
Myth: "I Need To Be Pushy & Outgoing To Book Clients"
Sales isn’t about selling something a client doesn’t want. Sales is designed to give your clients the exact photography product that they are already seeking! Learn universal sales and communication techniques and see how they are applied specifically to photography clients.
6 Steps To Perfecting The Sales Process
This is a sales framework that was developed over 100 years ago and remains to be one of the most successful ways to sell products, no matter what the industry. We've taken a proven process and perfected it with a few of our own added steps to help you relate and understand your clients in order to gain their trust.
book clients Via Phone, E-mail, or In-Person
Regardless of where you are in your business, we'll provide you with a viable sales process that works for you and your ideal clientele.
- Understand your client's vision with one simple question using the Wall Art Vision Exercise
- Learn the importance of body language
- Know proper etiquette when first meeting clients
- Learn why the phone is your best sales tool
- Know the importance of response time/rate
- Find out the best times to contact clients
- Understand why body language matters
- Learn easy voice tips for an elevated sales experience
- Use our e-mail templates for initial contact, quotes, contracts, and more
- Learn what resources your client's can benefit from in order to help their decision making
- Select the proper tone and voice for your correspondence
Watch The Trailer For The Full Training System
Pricing Section Starts at 8:10 and Ends at 11:02
Note: This product page is for the following course:
How To Book Photography Clients | Photography Business 401
Purchasing this course does NOT grant access to the full training system. For the full training system, please click here.
Join Thousands Of Photographers
This workshop is transforming the businesses of thousands already!
Experience Success With SLR Lounge
See how our students from various genre's of photography in different parts of the country are building the photography business of their dreams in this video.
Fundamentals + Human Psychology
01. Concrete vs. Flexible
02. Time To Get In The Ring
03. Your Worst Enemy
04. What Is Sales?
05. Simple Human Needs
06. Basic "Buyer" Psychology
07. Frame Control
08. Setting Anchors
09. Cognitive Dissonance
Sales As A Simple Step-By-Step Framework
01. Your First Failure
02. The Sales Process
03. Your Second Failure
04. Step 0: Building Rapport + Trust
05. Step 1: Identify The Need/Want
06. Step 2+3: The Solution
07. Step 4: Close, Make The Ask
08. Step 5: Follow Up, Resolve Concerns
09. Role Play > The Framework
Mastering The Phone
- Ring Time, Part II
- Timing Is Everything
- Phone Objectives
- How Phone Sales Differ
- Body Language Still Matters
- The Sing Song Voice
- Desire, Scarcity + Urgency
- Scripts + Role Playing
Fine Tuning Sales Skills
- The Best Sales Person
- Eight Reasons You Don't Close
- Change Your Mindset/Frequency
- Dual Process
- It's Not About The Features
- Always Positive, Always Affirming
- The Second Money
- Chumming The Price Waters
- Forbidden Words
- Objections + Q&A
Q: Is this course included in SLR Lounge Premium?
A: Yes, the entire Business Training System is included.