Run your portfolio design through this checklist to make sure it’s up to par.
Please upgrade to premium to view the full text of this tutorial.
Business Course Two | Photography Pricing & Product Design
- 1.1 Business Course Two | Photography Pricing & Product Design
- 1.2 What Is Your Product?
- 1.3 Luxury Vs. Consumer Products/Experiences
- 1.4 Econ 101: Elasticity Vs. Inelasticity
- 1.5 Aiming For A Luxury Experience
- 1.6 Your Clarified Message
- 1.7 Brand Message Case Studies
- 2.1 What's In A Name?
- 2.2 Your Client "Why"
- 2.3 Crafting The "Why" Experience
- 2.4 Document The Client Experience
- 3.1 Register Domains And Social Media Accounts
- 3.2 Create The Logo And Branding
- 3.3 Your Website's Landing Page
- 3.4 Your Portfolio Design
- 3.5 Dude, Where's Your Blog?
- 4.1 Pricing Fears & Myths
- 4.2 Designing Your Services/Packages
- 4.3 Three Pricing Methods
- 4.4 Package Pricing Psychology and Design
- 4.5 Psychology of Numbers
- 4.6 Good, Better, Best, or Vice-Versa
- 4.7 Build a Simple Pricing Guide
- 4.8 The Biggest Mistake You’ll Make
- 4.9 Deals and the Minimum Pricing Calculator
Total Course Run Time 7H 13M 14S
Tutorials Completed 0 / 25
Quizzes Completed 0 / 0
Assignment Completed 0 / 0