Link Building and Page Creation
Task 1 – Link Building
Let’s start the week by trying to build more links to your website.
Consider one of these 5 strategies:
- Vendor Networking To Build Links
- Guest Writing To Build Links
- Getting Featured To Build Links
- Asking for Backlinks from Charities and Clients
- Reviewing or Featuring Products for Backlinks
If you need more guidance, see this Link Building Page, where we discuss EACH of the above strategies.
Task 2 – link building directory submissions
Directory submissions have minimal value and will not, by themselves, make a significant impact. The other links mentioned in the strategies above will be the ones that make a big difference for your rankings. However, they do help and should be done here and there, especially since the process is quick.
Sign up for FREE accounts with the following:
Remember, do NOT pay for any of the premium plans. Also, some will suggest “reciprocal links,” but do NOT do those either. Just submit the free link.
Task 3 – Niche Page Completion
Similar to previous weeks, finish out one more niche page this week. Remember, as you finish these pages, consider the following:
- Link to the page from a few existing pages on your website
- Link to the page from your menu (if applicable)
- Share your link on your Facebook Page
- Share your link in relevant Facebook Groups (if applicable)
- Share your link on your Linkedin Page
- Share your link on your Twitter Handle with the appropriate hashtags
- Share your link on your Google Maps
- Email this link to relevant publications (if applicable)
- Email this link in your newsletter
- Email this link to vendors and other professionals (if content is applicable)
While each of these sharing methods seems small, you want to maximize the chances of content discovery.
Let’s see how you’re sharing your niche pages! Link to a Facebook Post, Tweet or other method that you used to share!