Imagine this is your client’s status: Just engaged. Now, remember that they each have their own story and they’re so much more than just engaged.
Please upgrade to premium to view the full text of this tutorial.
- 1.1 Understanding the Vision 5M 33S
- 1.2 IPS Vs. S3
- 1.3 Where The Mood Board Falls Short
- 1.4 Analyzing the Vision Exercise
- 1.5 Vision Exercise Obstacles
- 1.6 Mood Board's Place
- 1.7 How To Truly Know Your Clients
- 1.8 What's Changed Going Into The Shoot?
- 1.9 Assignment: Vision Exercise
- 1.10 Shooting Stories That Sell: Chapter One Quiz
- 2.1 How To Tell A Story
- 2.2 3-Step Directing And Visualization Exercise
- 2.3 Complete Story And Cohesiveness Required
- 2.4 5 More Story Telling Examples
- 2.5 Assignment: Storytelling Sequence
- 2.6 Shooting Stories That Sell: Chapter Two Quiz
Total Course Run Time 1H 48M 8S
Tutorials Completed 0 / 12
Quizzes Completed 0 / 2
Assignment Completed 0 / 2
Type your notes here