Wedding Workshop Three | Photographing The Bride: Three More Honorable Lens Mentions For Bridal Portraits/Prep
Three More Honorable Lens Mentions For Bridal Portraits/Prep
As a bonus, we are actually going to discuss 5 lenses that are definitely a nicety, but not a necessity.
- 100mm Macro (Detail Shots/True Portrait)
- 24mm Prime (Enviornmental + Exaggerated Portrait)
- 90mm Tilt Shift (Special FX Portrait)
- 24-70 f/2.8 Zoom (Journalism/Enviornmental + Exaggerated Portraits)
- 70-200 f/2.8 Telephoto (Journalism/Compression/True Portrait)
Now, this all depends on your preferred shooting style, but these are what we recommend to get a diverse and complete set of artistic images. Having a good mix of primes and zooms allows you to be ready for action-filled moments while still focusing on the art behind the moment. Overall, upgrading to better glass will only increase the production value and quality of your work.