Recommended WordPress Plugins for Photographers
All in One SEO Plugin (or Yoast SEO Plugin) – You should decide between two SEO plugins: the “All in One SEO Plugin” or the “WordPress SEO by Yoast.” The former is more beginner-friendly, while the Yoast plugin is a bit more advanced. However, both are effective in helping you manage all of the intricate details of your site’s SEO. After finishing this book, you should have a good idea on how to fill out each of the fields to match your SEO needs.
Akismet – The Akismet Plugin will help you manage your comment spam. Comments are blocked if their email, URL, or IP address has a history of producing comment spam.
Google Analytics – An easy Google Analytics plugin will allow you to install the Google Analytics Script without having to add any hard code to your theme.
Simple 301 Redirects – This plugin is a quick and easy way to add 301 redirects to 14your site.
Broken Link Checker – Cleaning up broken links is great for both SEO and for usability.
WP Super Cache – Caching is a way to speed up your site. The topic is complex, but as a photographer, all you need to know is that it helps; and that you should install and activate this plugin. Site speed can influence your Google rankings and affects the overall user experience.
Note: We will continue to update and populate this list based on our findings AND your comments/feedback. Please let us know your thoughts below!
- 1.1 Photography SEO and Web Marketing Intro
- 1.2 Why You Need SEO
- 1.3 Why You Should NOT Hire Out For SEO
- 1.4 Overview of Chapters
- 2.1 How Do Search Engines Work?
- 2.2 Understanding Search Results
- 2.3 Search Results Quiz
- 2.4 What is a Keyword?
- 2.5 How To Determine Keywords For Your Photography Studio
- 2.6 Using the Keyword Planner
- 3.1 How to Create Great Content
- 3.2 Web Page Ideas
- 3.3 How to Create Great SEO Content
- 3.4 Grow Your Business with Google Image Search
- 3.5 Balancing SEO with Workflow
- 5.1 Importance of Correct Internal Linking
- 5.2 Broken Links
- 5.3 Under the Hood Accessibility
- 5.4 How to Speed Up Your Site
- 5.5 Avoiding Duplicate Content
- 5.6 Conclusion
- 10.1 Why Social Media is Important?
- 10.2 How to Get Started with Social Media
- 10.3 How to Create Quality Content
- 10.4 How to Post Your Content - Rules and Guidelines
- 11.1 Use Wedding Slideshows To Showcase Your Work On Social Media
- 11.2 Increase Instagram Followers With These 10 Tips for Photographers
- 11.3 2 Apps To #MaximizeEngagement
- 11.4 Using Facebook to Grow Your Business
- 11.5 Using Twitter to Grow Your Business
- 11.6 Using Google Plus to Grow Your Business
- 11.7 Using Pinterest to Grow Your Business
- 11.8 Using Instagram to Grow Your Business
- 11.9 How to Post Videos and Photos to Instagram From Your PC
- 12.1 Local Listing Accounts & On-Page SEO and Local Links
- 12.2 Decide On Your Name, Address, and Phone
- 12.3 Set Up My Google Business Page
- 13.1 Create a Photography Website
- 13.2 Photography Business Names | How to Choose
- 13.3 Photography Domain Names | How to Choose
- 13.4 Best Website Builder for Photographers (Updated for 2019)
- 13.5 One Website vs. Separating Your Blog
- 13.6 How to Create Multiple Websites to Improve Your SEO
- 14.1 Wordpress for Photographers
- 14.2 Recommended WordPress Plugins for Photographers
- 14.3 Squarespace For Photographers | Pros And Cons
Total Course Run Time 0S
Tutorials Completed 0 / 56
Quizzes Completed 0 / 1
Assignment Completed 0 / 0