Wedding Workshop Six | Photographing the Details: Panoramic Stitch Grand Scenes
Panoramic Stitch Grand Scenes
Panoramic stitch images work wonders for showcasing the venue or scene in which you’re shooting. You can keep a relatively shallow depth of field while capturing a wider view of the location.
Here are steps and considerations for shooting a panoramic stitch shot in a grand scene:
- Find the best room/venue angle (artemis)
- Tripod (ideal)
- Handheld for speed (mind shutter speed)
- Shoot vertical/portrait (ideal)
- Expose to maximize dynamic range
- Expose for brightest area of frame
- Analyze histogram/highlight alert
- Pan and shoot scene (⅓ overlap)
Let us guide you in your photography journey with the best photography education and resources. Browse our complete, comprehensive solutions below and take the next step in your photography.