Recreating Golden Hour: Lightroom Processing & Photoshop Retouch For Recreating Golden Hour Effects
Let’s dive into more advanced effects that replicate the look of golden hour and sun flares. In this specific scenario, the sun had already set and the bride specifically wanted the look of golden hour for her couples session. So why not re-create the sun?
Adding finishing touches in Lightroom and Photoshop only enhances the realism behind using artificial lighting for recreating sunlight, essentially for advanced retouching and perfecting. Hopefully we have taught you in this tutorial how to create sun-flares with virtually any type of flash, how to modify and manipulate them in post-production and how to do it all convincingly, like a magician!
CHAPTER 1: FULL COURSE
- 1.1 – 1.1 Recreating Golden Hour Trailer
- 1.2 Which Gear To Use When Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.3 4 Key Challenges for Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.4 Camera & Flash Power Settings for Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.5 Applying Flares In Lightroom To Recreate The Sun
- 1.6 Lightroom Processing & Photoshop Retouch For Recreating Golden Hour…
< Total Course Run Time: 2H 23M 9S
ACCESS TO INDUSTRY-LEADING EDUCATION
Let SLR Lounge guide you in your photography journey with the best photography education and resources. Browse our complete, comprehensive solutions and take the next step in your photography.