Which Gear To Use When Recreating Golden Hour
Welcome to our Recreating Golden Hour Special Effects Workshop! Getting those bright and beautiful golden hues around sunrise/sunset is ideal, but let’s face it, more often than not you won’t be working under opportunistic conditions and will either miss that time of day or won’t even be fortunate to have such light characteristics due to weather.
In this course, we will take you through the problem-solving process of some of our live-shoots, actual weddings where we were working under unfavorable conditions and forced to make the best of our situations. With the combination of in-camera settings, off-camera flash, and post-production techniques we will take you through each photo step-by-step to see how we executed a fake golden hour. We are primarily using off-camera lighting equipment that have radio control, but refer to the slide in the downloadable media to see which options we recommend for various budgets.
CHAPTER 1: FULL COURSE
- 1.1 – 1.1 Recreating Golden Hour Trailer
- 1.2 Which Gear To Use When Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.3 4 Key Challenges for Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.4 Camera & Flash Power Settings for Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.5 Applying Flares In Lightroom To Recreate The Sun
- 1.6 Lightroom Processing & Photoshop Retouch For Recreating Golden Hour…
< Total Course Run Time: 2H 23M 9S
ACCESS TO INDUSTRY-LEADING EDUCATION
Let SLR Lounge guide you in your photography journey with the best photography education and resources. Browse our complete, comprehensive solutions and take the next step in your photography.