Smoke Textures Pack Video Tutorials Only: How to Create Smoke Brushes in Photoshop in 3 Simple Steps
In this video, we want to focus on how to take a smoke texture and transform it into a Photoshop brush. We demonstrate how to utilize Photoshop’s Define Brush Preset as well as showing you how to create Custom Brush Presets to adjust roundness, scattering, and flow of the brush for a randomized and natural, smoky look.
Note: While the SLR Lounge premium membership includes the exercise file(s) pertaining each particular tutorial in Smoke Textures Pack, it does NOT include full download to the Smoke Texture Pack. This addon can be purchased in our store here.
CHAPTER 1: SMOKE TEXTURES PACK VIDEO TUTORIALS ONLY
- 1.1 – 10 Tips on How to Photograph Smoke and Fog
- 1.2 Assignment | Photograph Smoke or Fog
- 1.3 Smoke Textures for Compositing in 3 SImple Steps
- 1.4 How to RAW Process Smoke Textures for Fine Art
- 1.5 How to Create Smoke Brushes in Photoshop in 3 Simple Steps
- 1.6 How to Add Realistic Smoke to Images in 5 Steps
- 1.7 Assignment | Add Smoke or Fog to Your Image
Total Course Run Time: 1H 19M 26S
ACCESS TO INDUSTRY-LEADING EDUCATION
Let SLR Lounge guide you in your photography journey with the best photography education and resources. Browse our complete, comprehensive solutions and take the next step in your photography.