Great images and experiences can be had anywhere. The technical aspects matter, but not as much as the “why” of your client’s experience. This is where relationships come into play.
Please upgrade to premium to view the full text of this tutorial.
- 1.1 Business Course Two | Photography Pricing & Product Design
- 1.2 What Is Your Product?
- 1.3 Luxury Vs. Consumer Products/Experiences
- 1.4 Econ 101: Elasticity Vs. Inelasticity
- 1.5 Aiming For A Luxury Experience
- 1.6 Your Clarified Message
- 1.7 Brand Message Case Studies
- 2.1 What's In A Name?
- 2.2 Your Client "Why"
- 2.3 Crafting The "Why" Experience
- 2.4 Document The Client Experience
- 3.1 Register Domains And Social Media Accounts
- 3.2 Create The Logo And Branding
- 3.3 Your Website's Landing Page
- 3.4 Your Portfolio Design
- 3.5 Dude, Where's Your Blog?
- 4.1 Pricing Fears & Myths
- 4.2 Designing Your Services/Packages
- 4.3 Three Pricing Methods
- 4.4 Package Pricing Psychology and Design
- 4.5 Psychology of Numbers
- 4.6 Good, Better, Best, or Vice-Versa
- 4.7 Build a Simple Pricing Guide
- 4.8 The Biggest Mistake You’ll Make
- 4.9 Deals and the Minimum Pricing Calculator
Total Course Run Time 7H 13M 14S
Tutorials Completed 0 / 25
Quizzes Completed 0 / 0
Assignment Completed 0 / 0