Recreating Golden Hour: Camera & Flash Power Settings for Recreating Golden Hour
Camera & Flash Power Settings for Recreating Golden Hour
Whatever our field of view is going to be in camera, dictates how much area we need to cover with our flash or strobe. That is going to be the first step in determine how to mimic the sun. Then we set our desired ambient exposure according, making sure to balance with our added flash power. Make sure that any additional light added matches the existing light direction.
Pay attention to how the light is cast on your subjects, and if the flare hits them the same way the sun would. Dial in your flash power accordingly to see the difference in effect and arrive at a natural yet enhanced look.
CHAPTER 1: FULL COURSE
- 1.1 – 1.1 Recreating Golden Hour Trailer
- 1.2 Which Gear To Use When Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.3 4 Key Challenges for Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.4 Camera & Flash Power Settings for Recreating Golden Hour
- 1.5 Applying Flares In Lightroom To Recreate The Sun
- 1.6 Lightroom Processing & Photoshop Retouch For Recreating Golden Hour…
< Total Course Run Time: 2H 23M 9S
ACCESS TO INDUSTRY-LEADING EDUCATION
Let SLR Lounge guide you in your photography journey with the best photography education and resources. Browse our complete, comprehensive solutions and take the next step in your photography.