As you can probably tell by its SEO-clickable title, this series of courses will cover everything photographers need to know about starting a photography business:
- The photography business plan: Understanding your market, developing a plan, launching your business.
- Photography pricing & product design: How to create products and experiences that are designed to sell.
- Marketing & SEO for photographers: How to find clients, grow your brand and organically increase your leads.
- How to book photography clients: How to increase revenue and client satisfaction by mastering sales and closing psychology.
Although the processes will carry over to other genres, these courses were primarily designed for building lifecycle photography businesses, which includes the following genres:
- 1.1 Business Course One | The Photography Business Plan 11M 17S
- 1.2 Introduction
- 1.3 Common Myths + Truths Unknown
- 1.4 Know The Road Ahead
- 1.5 The Lin & Jirsa Journey
- 1.6 Part-Time, Full-Time, Employed, Partners
- 1.7 Respect Yourself. Stop Wasting Time + Money
- 1.8 Your Business Roadmap And Guide
- 1.9 Chapter One Quiz
- 2.1 Great Plans Still Fail
- 2.2 Strategy Vs. Planning
- 2.3 The Business Plan/Executive Summary
- 2.4 The Power Of Mind Mapping
- 2.5 Step One: Select A Focus
- 2.6 Step Two: Basic Market Research
- 2.7 Step Three: S.W.O.T. Analysis
- 2.8 Step Four: Target Market Personas
- 2.9 Step Five: Values, Vision, Mission
- 2.10 Step Six: Creating Short + Long-Term Goals
- 2.11 Effectively Managing Your Time
Total Course Run Time 7H 50M 44S
Tutorials Completed 0 / 29
Quizzes Completed 0 / 1
Assignment Completed 0 / 0