White Balance and Color Calibration Chart Giveaway
Announcement! The winner of this has been chosen. Congrats to ELIZABETH TAE for her comment below. She was randomly selected as the winner!
If you didn’t win, make sure you try your luck in our other contests and giveaways!
This time, let’s give away the following:
How Do I Enter?
Entering is easy! Just follow the steps below:
1) Subscribe to our Youtube Page:
2) Comment below
Be sure to include: a) your name and b) a random thought!
Suggestions: the weather in your city, “hello,” what you are doing today.
That’s it! We’ll select 2 random winners (via a random number generator) at the contest’s end on Thursday July 30th, 2013 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced and notified within two days of the contest’s end.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Gain 1 additional entry by following SLR Lounge on Twitter and tweeting any of the following:
- “@slrlounge GIVEAWAY for White Balance and Color Calibration Charts http://bit.ly/18lIEV7”
What Exactly Do I Get?
- Pro version of our popular DKK Card
- The color patches are 100% coated with DGK’s n-Chrome process, allowing for a much higher level of color saturation, luminance, and accuracy, while getting rid of metamerism.
- Includes 2 DKC-Pro Cards – Each with Precision 12% and 18% Gray reference for white balance plus 18-Color patches for superior digital color correctio
- Includes convenient paper frame folder to protect the card surface and allow easy tabletop display during use. Card slides into folder from the side.
- Detailed instructions included for Picasa , Photoshop Lightroom , Photoshop Elements and Photoshop