Luckily, there is a plethora of options when it comes to lenses you can use for a wedding.
- 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens is great for capturing close-ups and candids without getting close to the subjects and disrupting the moment.
- 50mm f/1.2 Lens is a lifesaver for when the light starts dropping, allowing the backgrounds to be brought up in the picture; plus, it creates a natural, soft look that you can use for portraits.
- For smaller spaces, the 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM Lens offers you plenty of versatility.
- The 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens is awesome for capturing details.
- If you want to shoot the surroundings, the 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens has an ultra-wide angle which lets you take full advantage of the beautiful sceneries.