If you’re a novice wedding photographer, the process of shooting such a meaningful event might seem a bit challenging. Worry not, because there are some steps that will help you handle everything smoothly.
- Meet the couple – talk to them, and know their preferences and requirements.
- Plan your shots – write a list of all the shots you need to take. This way, you won’t forget anything or get nervous during the shooting.
- Familiarize yourself with the wedding locations – check out all the locations before the wedding takes place and practice in advance. Take some test shots, determine possible obstacles, and get ready for the big day.
- Be well-prepared – have some extra equipment on hand, have a backup plan in case something goes wrong, prepare your gear, and enjoy doing your dream job.
Quick Recap: Wedding photography for beginners
- Meet the couple
- Plan your shots
- Familiarize yourself with the wedding locations
- Be well-prepared