The wedding is undoubtedly a couple’s most precious day, so you have a great responsibility to create a beautiful memory and capture those special moments. Here are some essential tips for a failure-free shooting session:
- Fix everything wrong with your camera before the big day arrives – don’t leave room for any unpleasant surprises.
- Carry enough extra accessories in your gear bag – just in case your SD card gets full, your main tripod breaks or your batteries feel like taking a day off.
- Pre-plan the shoot – make a list of all the photos you want to take, the angles you don’t want to miss, and the details you want to snap.
- Always capture the firsts – first kiss, first dance, and so on. Plus, don’t forget about the guests’ reactions, the smiles, and the cheerful group shots.
Quick Recap: Tips for shooting a wedding
- Fix everything wrong with your camera before the big day arrives
- Carry enough extra accessories in your gear bag
- Pre-plan the shoot
- Always capture the firsts