Here are some useful bride and groom posing tips:
- Take some time to know the couple – meet them before the shooting and get to know their personalities and preferences. This will help you choose the poses that will best represent them.
- Static poses – popular static poses that you can recommend are the hand-in-hand strolling, standing side by side, intimate looks, kisses, groom standing behind the bride, and groom carrying the bride.
- Dynamic poses – for spontaneous action shots, you can go for a swinging pose, where the groom swings the bride or gently dips her backward while making eye contact.
- Creative poses – for example, the symmetrical pose looks awe-inspiring against a charming background.
Quick Recap: Tips for posing the bride and groom
- Take some time to know the couple
- Static poses
- Dynamic poses
- Creative poses