Master Your Photography Foundation ... All In One Place!
Bundle and save when you purchase our BEST SELLING WORKSHOPS: Photography 101, Lighting 101 & 201!
These three workshops will help you achieve professional level imagery with the most basic of camera and lighting gear.
Watch the trailers for each workshop below to gather more info on the subject material.
Retail = $327 | Bundle Price Just $249
Runtime: Over 7 Hours
- Learn to Use Basic Gear To Create Professional Level Imagery
- Get the Perfect Exposure In One Shot
- Master Your Camera Settings and Use Manual Mode
- Learn How to Light, Pose, Expose, & Compose
- Real-Life Photo Shoots & On-Site Education
Runtime: Over 9 Hours
- Master On Camera Flash
- Understand How Flash Photography Works in Theory and in Practice
- Learn How To Shape & Modify Light For Any Scene
- Gear Advice, Lighting Diagrams & More!
- Go Behind the Scenes Of Over 10 Real-Life Shoots
Runtime: Over 11 Hours
- Master Off-Camera Lighting Like Never Before
- Learn How To Balance Flash To Ambient Light
- Achieve Advanced Creative Lighting Techniques
- Go Behind the Scenes Of Over 20 Real-Life Shoots
Overcome These Myths & Fears
"Auto Mode is Just Fine"
Auto Modes are a great starting point, but to truly master photography, you need full control of your camera. You can do it! You just need to invest the time and find the right guidance.
"I'll Just Watch Youtube"
While Youtube has some good tutorials, the education is incomplete and often times inaccurate. This is a complete framework for mastering the fundamentals of photography.
"Flash Photography Is Hard"
Flash photography does involve technology, physics, and understanding new concepts. But when you learn it the right way, with the right guidance, it becomes second nature to you.
Join Thousands of Photographers!
See how photographers have improved with this education
It's THE BEST lighting course I've seen so far when you want to start. I was actually getting frustrated trying to jump from start into remote / multiple flashes. Starting from one light, with a fixed location and understanding how to build the light pattern you want using reflectors has given me a far better understanding. Definitely worth the money!
Absolutely loved it! All you need to know to get out of auto mode. very well explained. Pye keeps you engaged in every video, he is also funny so you are always smiling and laughing. Recommended to everyone, beginner or advanced. it's always good to have a little reminder of how things work and why.
Pye has a way of making complicated topics easy to understand. I used to only shoot in auto modes with natural light. I now feel comfortable using manual mode and off camera flash! Those were two huge steps for me in my photography journey and I couldn't have done it without this.