The Sony A6000 is one of the most interesting mirrorless releases in recent memory. It is the first Sony mirrorless to drop that NEX moniker, but beyond that, it has some impressive specs that really force you to consider it, in addition to high end APS-C DSLRs.
Our writer, Matthew Saville just published his initial thoughts on the new A6000 today, and I was just made aware of this great deal on the new A6000 and the Zeiss 16-70mm for $300 off. Make sure to go read Matt’s thoughts on the camera and then check out this deal over on B&H.
Sony A6000 Specs
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Tru-Finder 0.39″ 1,440k-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080i/p AVCHD Video at 24/60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Built-In Flash
- Vario-Tessar T* 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
As you can see, this is a very impressive mirrorless offering from Sony. It is something that I have been considering myself as I begin to think about my options. If you would like to take advantage of this deal on the new Sony A6000 and the Zeiss 16-70mm F/4, you can do so over on B&H here.