Skylum Announces Airmagic | Auto Processing for Drone Photography
Drone Photography has opened up an entirely new world of creativity for visual artists, and the results are simply incredible. To accommodate this growing medium and assist drone photographers with their workflow, software company Skylum has launched a new product called Airmagic that automatically processes drone photos using its AI.
“Powered by AI and advanced algorithms, AirMagic improves your aerial photos automatically. Simply drag & drop all your pictures to the app, and let technology do the work.”
- Remove Haze – AirMagic removes haze automatically.
- Enhance Sky – AirMagic automatically detects sky in your photos and applies adjustments.
- Reveal Details – AirMagic automatically reveals hidden details.
- Boost Colors – Automatically adjust levels across midtones, highlights, and shadows.
- Use Different Styles – Use different styles inside the app.
Get 20% Off
They’re giving SLR Lounge users a limited time discount. Save 20% with the following discount code:
Use Code: SLRLOUNGE
Purchase Page: Click Here
See the Video