That didn’t take long. Just a day after announcing their new 24mm F/1.4 Art Lens, Sigma has revealed the pricing and availability of the new fast prime.
The new lens will go on sale for a street price of $849, making it still a very affordable option. The Sigma news release also mentions that the lens will become available in March.
Sigma 24mm F/1.4 Art Spec Highlights
- EF/F Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- FLD and Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Glass Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Thermally Stable Composite Material
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
If you are interested, you can get your pre-order in now over on B&H and be one of the first to get this exciting new lens after it becomes available. If you would like to learn more about the lens, you can check out all the details in our announcement post, here.