Rokinon Announces New 12mm T/3.1 Fisheye Cine Lens
This morning, Rokinon announced the latest addition to their ever growing, and ever popular, manual focus cine lens line: the 12mm T/3.1 Fisheye.
The new 12mm T/3.1 Fisheye will come in five different mount options, including Canon EF, Nikon F, and Sony E. In addition to the maximum aperture of T/3.1 (if you need a refresher on the difference between T stops and F stops, check out our post here), the lens stops down all the way to T/22, and features a de-clicked aperture ring for smooth aperture transitions.
Rokinon 12mm T/3.1 Specs
- Aperture Range: T3.1 to 22
- Three Extra Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal and UMC Lens Coating
- Manual Focus; Internal Focus System
- Geared Focus and Aperture Rings
- De-Clicked Manual Aperture Ring
- 180º Angle of View
- Removable Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
The Rokinon 12mm T/3.1 will be available starting December 1st, and is now available for pre-order over on B&H for $549. Not a bad price for a high quality fisheye lens for use in your next video project. Maybe an early Christmas present for yourself…