The RagLite claims to be the future of lighting, and after watching their video, that claim may be valid. It’s flexible, lightweight, virtually indestructible, and customizable. For the photographers and cinematographers who are ambitious with their compositions and critical about their lighting, the RagLite may be a solution to unanswered lighting problems.
The RagLite is a super flexible piece of fabric with LED light strips mounted on it. It’s tough, waterproof and lightweight.
[REWIND: A CASE FOR ADDING LED TO YOUR LIGHT KIT]
Watch The RagLite Video
- 3200K Tungsten & 5600K Daylite Banks
- Optional RGB Banks for on-set color correction
- 0%-100% Flicker-free dimming
- Attachable D-Rings
- Attachable Magnets for Gels or Diffusion
- Flexible & Waterproof Materials
- Torch Mode for a 360 Degree Light Source
The RagLite is customizable in size and function, and the prices range from 75$ to $2,400 depending on what build you want. This product is on Kickstarter and if you’re interested you should definitely consider investing.