Phottix is really making a name for themselves lately, with a host of great lighting related products ranging from cheap radio triggers, to speedlights, to strobes. They are really changing the game, and making it easier than ever to get your hands on some of the latest tech without paying an arm and a leg for it.
As you may have heard, WPPI is coming up this next week, and Phottix is rocking the show by announcing their brand new Indra360 TTL strobe. With it, Phottix took everything that people loved about the Indra500 and put it into this smaller, more cost effective unit.
Phottix Indra360 TTL Strobe Specs
- 360W Studio Light
- TTL, Manual and Stroboscopic modes
- High Speed Sync – 1/8000 s shutter speeds
- Second Curtain Sync
- Adjust +/- 3 EV
- Manual power 1/128 to full power in 1/3 Stops
- Wireless radio power control with Phottix Odin and Mitros+ systems
- Odin for Canon and Nikon receivers built in
- Phottix Strato II Receiver built in
- LED Modeling Light
- Battery and AC adapter powered
It looks like a pretty impressive light if you ask me. HSS and TTL are great on their own, but add in that it is battery powered and it really makes this light a great value. The built-in compatibility with the Phottix Odin and Mitros+ systems really make this a killer system for anyone, not just amateurs on a budget.
According to the press release, the new Phottix Indra360 TTL will be available in mid-late April at a price of $880. Not bad when you consider the competition that this light has.