Peak Design has organized an awesome giveaway centered around Outdoor Photography. We at SLR Lounge and our sister company, UNDFIND, are very happy to be a part of it.
The companies involved are giving away $7500 worth of products in a promotion titled “8 Crazy Nights with Peak Design.” The giveaway is the first of it’s kind – it includes photography products as well as general outdoor gear, and targets a quickly growing group of active, outdoor camera users.
Giveaway entry and rules can be found at the 8 Crazy Nights landing page. A wide range of brands are participating in the giveaway – from camera bag companies to makers of solar charging gear. But they have one thing in common: they’re companies who are leading the innovation curve in their respective product categories…
- UNDFIND (versatile urban camera bags)
- SLR Lounge (leading online photography resource)
- GoalZero (portable solar charging equipment)
- Smugmug (photo websites)
- GORUCK (usa-made tactical packs and bags)
- 3 Legged Thing (innovative tripods)
- ThinkTank (professional camera bags)
- Cinetics (DSLR filming dollies and sliders)
- F-Stop Gear (adventure camera backpacks)
- Triggertrap (innovative triggering devices)
- Tether Tools (photography workstation gear)
- CRYO LED Systems (LED studio lighting)
- Fortified Bicycle Alliance (durable bike lighting)
- Nite Ize (innovative tech & outdoor products)
• Full contest rules are posted on the 8 Crazy Nights landing page: http://bit.ly/8craycray
• Participants need only enter once, and can increase their chances of winning by inviting others.
• 8 prize packages will be given away – 1 prize package per night for 8 nights
• The first winner will be announced Friday, December 6th at 5pm Central Time.
• The final grand prize winner will be announced Friday, December 13th at 5pm Central Time.
• The average retail value of each prize package is over $800, with a $1750 grand prize.
About Peak Design
Peak Design is a professional-grade camera accessory brand dedicated to engineering thoughtful
solutions to improve the way photographers transport and manage their cameras. During a six-month
international travel sabbatical, company founder Peter Dering became frustrated by the lack of elegant solutions to holster his SLR camera in the field. Upon return to the US, Peter founded Peak Design with the vision to create intuitive and innovative camera solutions for demanding environments. For more information visit peakdesignltd.com.