Our Top 5 Affordable Photography Gift Ideas for Dads and Grads
Father’s Day and graduations are coming up this weekend and, if you’re anything like me, you’ve waited until the last minute to buy a gift for that special someone. Oops! Do not fret, here’s our Top 5 affordable gift ideas for your photography loving dad or grad.
1. Sling or wrist camera strap from DSPTCH. These rugged yet stylish accessories were inspired by the tactical and military fields. The Sling Strap is made with 1″ mil spec webbing and plastic hardware manufactured in the US and is adjustable up to 48″ long. The wrist strap is made of braided 550 Type III Paracord, which could be used to save someone’s life in an emergency. I love multi-use gifts.
2. Little Black Book from Artisan State. This professional flush mount mini photo album is the newest product from Artisan State. At just $15 a pop (including shipping) this little album would make the perfect brag book full of family photos for dad to have on his desk at work. Or, make a grad night memory book for your college bound student.
3. GIZMON Camera Design Case Cover For Apple iPhone5. For those who prefer to photograph using their iPhone, this snazzy case elevates the camera phone to super cool looking point and shoot.
4. Olympus Stylus TG-2 iHS Digital Camera. This tough camera is shockproof, crushproof, freezeproof, dustproof and waterproof up to 50 feet (15m) without a housing. Pretty impressive. If your dad or grad is an outdoor sports enthusiast or just accident prone, this is the perfect little camera for them.
5. Thirst Relief camera bag from Kelly Moore Bag. A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of this masculine camera bag provide a lifetime of clean drinking water for up to four people. How cool is that? Kelly Moore also has a variety of stylish bags for female graduates.
So, which gift would you choose for your special photography loving dad or grad? Or, would you suggest something else? Let us know your perfect gift suggestion in the comments below.