Nikon Photokina Announcements: D750, 20mm F/1.8 Start Shipping Today
Nikon made some big waves with the announcement of the D750 and the 20mm F/1.8G at Photokina last week. Availability for these new and in demand products starts today, so those of you who already pre-ordered should begin receiving them shortly.
Those of you still interested should jump on the train quickly, no telling how long until the demand is too great for the current supply. This has been an issue for many camera/lens makers of late. Just as a refresher, here is the D750 Specs and a quick overview video…
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1,229k-Dot RGBW Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 51200
- Continuous Shooting Up to 6.5 fps
- 91k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Time Lapse Shooting & Exposure Smoothing
Those of you interested can pre-order (though shipping starts today, so if demand can be met, you should still get one soon) your Nikon D750 over on B&H for $2296. If you are interested in the new 20mm F/1.8G, you can order your copy of that here for $796.