The Nikon D800E is one of the top DSLRs on the market right now, and due to its lack of an anti-aliasing filter, it is also one of the sharpest. This makes the D800E ideal for landscape, architecture and studio work where sharpness is of the utmost importance.
Nikon D800E Specs
- Optimized for NEF Raw File Capture
- Modified OLP Filter for High Resolution
- 36.3Mp CMOS FX Format Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine
- 3.2″ LCD Monitor
- Nikon F Mount Lens Mount
- Eye-Level Pentaprism Viewfinder
- 1920 x 1080/30/25/24p HD Video Capture
- Built-In Flash + i-TTL Flash Control
- Matrix/Center-Weighted/Spot Metering
The D800E really is one of the best DSLR options out there right now, and is an especially good option for Nikon shooters looking to upgrade to a better body without having to buy new glass. Only two days remain on special Nikon D800E pricing at only $2996.95, that is $300 off. Deal ends on February 1st, so jump on it while you still can!
When you buy the D800E through one of the links above you, will also get these extra accessories worth over $150.
- Ruggard Commando 36 DSLR Shoulder Bag
- SanDisk 32GB SDHC Extreme Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
- Watson EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.0V, 1800mAh)
- Oben ACM-2400 4-Section Aluminum Monopod