New Pentax Q-S1 Comes With An Insane 40 Color Variations
Pentax has a bit of history releasing cameras with insane amounts of color options, and they did not disappoint with the release of their new Q-S1 mirrorless camera. The new Q-S1 comes with over 40 different color variations to choose from. Don’t like black or silver, why not try pink or maybe burgundy?
In all seriousness though, I doubt the color options are what you are interested in, so let’s take a look at the important bits. The Q-S1 comes with 12.1mp back illuminated CMOS sensor, which should help with low light performance a bit, which tops out at 12800 ISO.
[REWIND: Pentax 645Z Monster Review]
- 12.4MP 1/1.7″ Backlit CMOS Sensor
- Q Engine Image Processor
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Screen with AR Coating
- Full HD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Sensor-Shift Type Shake Reduction
- Sensitivity to ISO 12800
- Full Resolution Shooting up to 5 fps
- In-Camera RAW Processing & HDR Shooting
- Smart Effects and Bokeh Control
- Manual Exposure Modes and Pop-Up Flash
The price is pretty nice for this basic mirrorless camera too, coming in at just $399 for the body only and $499 when combined in a kit with a 5-18mm lens. An exact release date has not been announced yet, but the company has said it should be available at some point later this month.
What are your thoughts on this new Pentax Q-S1? What color would you get if you decided to grab one of these new mirrorless cameras? Leave a comment below!