“Make Me a Meme” Design Contest! Win $100 SLR Lounge Gift Credit
Winner Winner!!! Thanks Lucy! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your gift credit.
We love our talented SLR Lounge community and we know that your talents expand beyond just photography. So, we have a new type of contest for you all.
There are just 3 steps:
- Find a memorable quote from the video (more info below)
- Create a meme (more info below)
- Post on our Wall (more info below)
Full Details on How to Enter the “Make Me a Meme” Contest
1) Find a memorable quote from the videos below:
2) Create a 500px by 500px piece of artwork featuring that quote AND include the SLR Lounge stamp below in one of the corners as shown in the Confucius example below. (right click and save the png file below for use in the artwork)
Some ideas might be: simple text over solid colors, text over unique textures, text over or alongside interesting or beautiful backgrounds, text over a still taken from the interview. There really are no limitations. Have fun and use your creativity!
Example: (not limited to this styles):
3) Post the artwork to our Facebook Wall AND include the following link in the description: http://bit.ly/Y1wjk9
That’s it! We will choose one official meme for that article based on creativity, artistry, and overall interest. They can be funny, beautiful and even simple. The only rule is that is has to be positive. No trolls allowed!
Deadline: Contest ends 4.30.2013 with the winners announced on 5.02.2013
Prize: $100 Gift Credit to the SLR Lounge Store. (Must be used in one transaction)
Copyright: Though you retain full copyright of the artwork created, by entering this contest you are giving SLR Lounge full permission to use the image on slrlounge.com and its related social networks.