If the rumors are any indication, May is going to be a big month for the Mirrorless market, with almost all of the big players making big announcements for their systems.
The Mirrorless market is about to get a little more crazy than usual. There are rumors flying, and announcements are expected from the likes of Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus.
Rumored May Mirrorless Announcements
- Sony will announce the a7R II towards the middle to end of the month.
- Sony may announce the A6100 at the same time, or it may wait until June.
- Fuji will announce its X-T10 towards the middle of the month.
- Panasonic will announce the new G7 towards the middle of the month.
- Olympus will announce pricing and availability on their new 7-14mm PRO lens.
I am most interested to see what Fuji brings with their X-T10, which is rumored to be a lower budget version of their popular X-T1. I am not expecting much from the a7R II; basically my thought is that Sony will do what they did with the A7 II and basically update the body design and add the IBIS – nice upgrades for sure, but nothing revolutionary.
What are you looking forward to most out of these possible May announcements in the mirrorless market? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think!
[via Mirrorless Rumors]
$100 Off Premium
1,500+ Lessons, 30+ Workshops
33% Off Visual Flow
Designed by SLR Lounge & DVLOP
2020 Holiday Gift Guide
Ideas for All Budgets
Black Friday Deal Tracker