Marketing Specialist Job | Orange County
About Us: SLR Lounge is an Orange County based company and has built an extensive online community focused on educating photographers around the world. SLR Lounge works hand-in-hand with its sister company Lin and Jirsa Photography. Lin and Jirsa has grown to be one of the largest and well-known boutique studios in the country. We pride ourselves on having a fun, creative, yet expanding company!
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve organizational objectives
- Plan and implement paid advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Adwords, Adroll, and other paid advertising platforms.
- Perform and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Plan and execute inbound marketing campaigns that generate leads, increase conversions and increase revenue
- Oversee content marketing campaigns to increase page views and generate leads
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events
- Understand the photography education market and identify opportunities for revenue generation
- Perform market research to determine customer needs, competitor analyses, customer service and retention initiatives
- Work with website developers to develop, improve and manage website content to meet organization goals
- Develop marketing materials, collateral packages, advertising campaigns and administration of all marketing functions
- Coordinate groups of individuals to maximize available knowledge and resources and follow through to track progress and ensure timely completion
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications studies, business administration or a similar discipline
- 3+ years of previous marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of social media best practices and technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook ads, Google Adwords, and other paid advertising platforms
- Proficient general computer skills and familiarity with all basic software programs such as Windows, MS Office, etc.
- Take proactive action and think critically to identify solutions and improvements
- Able to communicate with diverse people in a clear, concise, and courteous manner through multiple methods, including verbal and written. Cater messages to specific audiences
- Understand and focus on the customer experience when designing services and processes
- An interest in photography
You will be expected to complete a working interview before hire.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com