Lots of Companies Announced Spring Sales. Here Are the Best Ones
For whatever reason, I woke up this morning with an inbox full of spring sale promotions. It’s like someone flipped a switch and released 10-30% off deals on every brand in our industry. Now we know that many photographers are struggling financially from the pandemic, so look through these offers carefully and rethink every purchase before taking out your credit card. But if you were already considering some of these purchases and you can see them benefiting your business in the long run, this may be a great opportunity to save.
Spring Sales and Other Current Deals
- Think Tank – Take 20% Off Everything from April 10th-30th 2020!
- DJI Products – Save up to 16% on everything from DJI from April 10th-16th, 2020
- SLR Lounge Education – Use the code SPRING50 and save $50. Offer Expires April 15th, 2020.
- Visual Flow Pastel Pack – Save $25-$58 on the new Pastel Pack Presets
- DVLOP Presets – Used code STAYHOME to save 30% off all sets! Offer Expires April 30th, 2020
- Fstoppers Education – Save 30% on all tutorials. Get up to 60% off when bundling multiple tutorials
- Luminar – Save $40-$118 on bundles from Skylum Software on Luminar 4
- Lensbaby.com – Use the code WELCOME20 to save $20. Offer Expires April 20th, 2020
- Adorama – Save on daily & specific bundle deals from Adorama
- B&H – Save big on B&H’s daily Deal Zone & Featured Savings
- Infinite Texture Panel – Save 25% with the code ICP25 at checkout
- Datacolor SpyderX Bundles – Save $100 on SpyderX Capture Pro & Studio Kits
Please be sure to check out our post on companies that have been helping photographers during the Coronavirus Crisis as well, and if there are other deals/promotions and freebies out there that we’ve missed and are worth mentioning, please let us know in the comments below.