Wondering how to pack for your upcoming vacation or travel assignment like a pro? Check out the new video and travel tips from international professional photographer and extraordinaire – Von Wong. With a little planning, you’ll be jet-setting with the best of them. Cheers!
Travel Tips & Gear for Photographers
Travel Tips – Quick Look
- 1. Heavy carry-on? Plan A: Pull the “Limited Liability” card.
2. Plan B: Wear your equipment.
3. Only allowed one carry on and no laptop bag? Remove straps and hold to your body.
4. Travelling with special gear that is TSA approved? Include the user manual.
5. Grab a single universal power strip to charge your electronics.
Grab Your Gear and Go
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules