Enter Photo Video West’s World Cup of Photography Photo Contest for $17K in Prizes
Photography professionals and amateurs from all over the world are invited to participate in Photo Video West’s World Cup of Photography Photo Contest, benefiting San Diego’s Museum of Photographic Arts. Submit your best photo to nine different categories in the hopes of winning upwards of $17,000 in cash and prizes. Categories include children, portrait, wedding, wildlife, landscape, still life, artistic, silhouette, and underwater.
Entry Fees and Restrictions
- Entry fees – $35 (Professional) or $30 (Amateur) per photograph
- There is no restriction to the number of photographs participants can submit
- To be eligible, each online entry must be received no later than midnight (PST) on March 31, 2013
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age in order to qualify
How to Enter
- Visit www.digitalphotopro.com/pvw
- LOCATE the “Enter Contest” button and complete and submit the online entry and acceptance of the Official Rules and Regulations
About Photo Video West
The contest is presented by Photo Video West, the largest educational photo and video show on the West Coast, taking place April 27-28 at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA just north of San Diego.
Photo Video West Hours
April 27th 10:00am – 5:00pm
April 28th 10:00am – 4:00pm
For more information on Photo Video West, visit the event website at www.photovideowest.com. To receive real-time updates of information on the contest, subscribe to Photo Video West’s twitter channel @PhotoExpoWest and like Photo Video West’s Facebook page at facebook.com/PhotoVideoWest.
Why Attend Photo Video West?
- Awesome Exhibitors and Tradeshow Deals – Some of the confirmed exhibitors include: Sony Electronics, Tamron Lenses, UNDFIND, KEH, and Lee Filters.
- Learn from industry leaders – Photo Video West will showcase educational seminars for photography and videography amateurs and professionals alike. Featured presenters include Colin Smith of PhotoshopCAFE, Alan Hess of Alan Hess Photography, and Jay P. Morgan of The Slanted Lens.
- Network – Whether you’re interested in networking with the top experts in the field or with fellow amateur and professional photographers, Photo Video West is not to be missed by those who share in the joy of being behind the lens.