In this Episode of the Lightroom 4 DVD Training we will be showing you guys different options and methods to bring your images from Lightroom into Photoshop for editing. Whenever you export from Lightroom into Photoshop you will see different options as to how you want Photoshop to treat the images. Do you want to edit the original image, a copy, etc. We will also show you additional Photoshop features that have now been integrated into Lightroom’s options, ie. stitching panorama’s, blending HDR’s, and opening multiple photos as different layers. Enjoy!
The following tutorial is from the Lightroom 4 A-Z DVD Guide. We will be releasing 1-2 tutorials per week from the LR4 A-Z DVD. The full DVD including 130 tutorials and nearly 14 hours of Lightroom 4 training is available in the SLR Lounge Store for only $99.
The Lightroom 4 A-Z training DVD will turn any Lightroom novice into a complete master of Lightroom 4 in no time! The DVD which can be played on a Mac or Windows PC includes the following:
– 130 Video Tutorials and nearly 14 hours of content!
– Over 6 hours of tutorials dedicated to developing techniques
– Full Menu System for easy navigation through the tutorials
– Bonus DVD Content that includes Advanced Lightroom 4 Techniques
– Full HD 1080p Resolution for all Video Tutorials
– On-screen Shortcut Tooltips for Lightroom 4
– Exercise Files + Final Catalog so you can follow along during the tutorials
– No Advertisements
Post Production Pye