How to Export Images from Lightroom 4 to Other Editing Applications
In this Episode of the Lightroom 4 DVD Training we go over exporting files to other editing applications. In the last Lightroom 4 DVD episode we showed you various options and features of the “edit in Photoshop” function. In this Lightroom 4 tutorial we will cover how to export to other applications, such as Photomatix, Capture One, Elements, or whatever other programs you use. Enjoy!
The following tutorial is from the Lightroom 4 A-Z DVD Guide. We will be releasing 1-2 tutorials per week from the LR4 A-Z DVD. The full DVD including 130 tutorials and nearly 14 hours of Lightroom 4 training is available in the SLR Lounge Store for only $99.
The Lightroom 4 A-Z training DVD will turn any Lightroom novice into a complete master of Lightroom 4 in no time! The DVD which can be played on a Mac or Windows PC includes the following:
– 130 Video Tutorials and nearly 14 hours of content!
– Over 6 hours of tutorials dedicated to developing techniques
– Full Menu System for easy navigation through the tutorials
– Bonus DVD Content that includes Advanced Lightroom 4 Techniques
– Full HD 1080p Resolution for all Video Tutorials
– On-screen Shortcut Tooltips for Lightroom 4
– Exercise Files + Final Catalog so you can follow along during the tutorials
– No Advertisements
Post Production Pye