It’s that time of the year again – our friends at CreativeLive are hosting a week-long extravaganza of Photoshop education and you can watch it all for free starting today at 9:00 AM PST.
For those who aren’t familiar with how CreativeLive works, their classes are filmed with a live audience present and are streamed live as they record, are looped for a duration after the initial broadcast and are replayed periodically after being recorded. While the classes stream, they’re free to watch! If you’d like to watch the classes on your own terms, you can purchase them for anytime access to be watched via the web, iOS app, or Apple TV. There’s a sweet bonus with the iOS app – you can choose one lesson per day to watch on-demand for free.
Topics per CreativeLive include:
- Transforming standard images into beautiful, powerful photographs using
- Blend Modes.
- Special Effects to take your composites even further by using custom brushes or advanced techniques like 3D
- Creating and blending texture into your images
- Strategies and techniques to help you create a workflow for organization that fits your needs
- Color Management and paper selection and how to utilize both Adobe® CC® Photoshop® and Lightroom® to create digital prints that look amazing
From beginner to advanced, from practical tips to fanciful digital art creation, there will be something for everyone and during the streaming broadcast, the whole bundle of Photoshop Week 2017 classes will be available at a discounted price of $299. If purchased separately, those classes would cost you $1278 so if you’d like to own all the classes, now is the time to jump on that deal.
And even better, watch for free if you’ve got the time! You can see the schedule for the rest of the week here.