Canon 2-Day Live Wedding Workshop With Pye
NEW DATE: Oct 14th to 15th
Early bird discount ($300 off) ends Aug 4th: $1200 ($1500 regular)
Lin and Jirsa and SLR Lounge are excited to announce a new two-day live Wedding Workshop in partnership with Canon, taught by our very own Pye Jirsa. The workshop is only limited to 16 participants so register here to reserve your place!
This workshop is a 2-day intensive designed to teach you the ins and outs of posing, directing, lighting and special FX techniques. We want you to come away from the course being able to create incredible images for your clients regardless of the scene, situation or time given. We want to help you become the “hero” in your clients eyes. Most of all, we want you to come away with the skills and tools to book more clients, and to sell more wall art to existing clients.
- When: October 14 – 15, 2017
- Where: Canon Experience Center, 123 Paularino Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA, 92626, & 2 Outdoor Locations here in sunny Southern California
- Early Bird Discount: $1200 (Ends August 4th, 2017)
- Register here!
- Expert instruction and support from Pye Jirsa and Canon Live Learning Team who will help you in both the field and the classroom.
- Two hands on styled shoots at two different locations here in Orange County, California
- Access to Canon gear loans of your choosing, including L-Series lenses, and Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 5DS/SR, 5D Mark IV bodies, and EOS 80D.
- 1-2 Professional Prints of your work from a Canon Professional Inkjet Printer.
What will you gain from this workshop?
This photo workshop offers participants a 2-day immersion into digital photography. Through hands-on learning, lectures and classroom critiques, Pye will help students develop their understanding of:
- Choosing and using the right lens for your shoot
- Posing techniques in a small studio space
- Posing techniques on location
- Small lighting to make a big impact
- How to transform a non-desirable scene into a picturesque scene
- Creative use of lighting and light modifiers
- In person sales – how to upsell your clients
- The power of the print – how a print has a huge impact on your client
- Adobe Lightroom techniques
This is a unique workshop for photographers looking to improve their digital photography skills, build their portfolios and have some fun, too! A good understanding of your camera operations including using manual mode, apertures and shutter speed is needed, but all are welcome – Register here!
Get Hands-on With The Best Canon Gear
You’ll not only shoot with the best instructors—you’ll shoot with the best gear! Workshop attendees can access a range of Canon “dream gear,” including the latest EOS cameras and lenses, with Canon instructors ready to offer their technical and creative assistance every step of the way.
Saturday, October 14th: 9AM – 8PM
- Classroom lecture
- Studio shooting
- On-Location shooting
Sunday, October 15th: 10AM – 7PM
- Shooting on Location
- In-Person Sales
- Printing for your clients
- Critique and Print