Both Canon and Nikon have some pretty good rebates going on right now, but they won’t be lasting much longer. Neither company’s rebates will be extended and both are scheduled to expire this Saturday – the 29th. So if you are a Canon or Nikon shooter, then you have the next two days to decide on any of the rebates that are available. I have taken a few of what I feel are the best deals and listed them below.
Top Canon Rebates
The following are just a selection of a few of the Canon rebates that I feel are most worth looking into. If you would like to see all of the Canon lens options, you can find them over on B&H here.
- Canon 135mm F/2L – $100 Off
- Canon 24-70 f/4L – $200 Off
- Canon 16-35mm F/2.8L – $150 Off
- Canon 24mm F/1.4L II – $150 Off
- Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L II – $200 Off
Top Nikon Rebates
Just as with the Canon rebates above, the following are just a few of the Nikon rebates that I feel are most worth looking into. If you would like to check out the full listing of Nikon lenses available, you can find that over on B&H here.
- Nikon 50mm F/1.4G – $100 Off
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8G – $100 Off
- Nikon 24-120 F/5 – $300 Off
- Nikon 16-35mm f/4 – $300 Off
- Nikon 105mm F/2.8 Macro – $185 Off
Again, we can’t stress this enough, these deals are ending in 2 days and will not be extended. If you have been thinking about picking up a new lens, you don’t have much time left to make up your mind, once these are gone they will not be coming back!